Student and Parent Support Brochure
The parent portal feature of the Aspen student information system provides you with information about your child's attendance and performance in class.
BWRSD has a process in place to automatically create portal accounts.
- When a student is registered, there is an overnight process that creates an account for the student and for the parent.
- During the registration process, parents/guardians must express that they would like a portal account and they must provide an email address.
- The email address should not be an AOL account as the AOL company does not accept email messages from Aspen.
- If they have an email account in the Aspen system, parents/guardians will receive an email message with the account credentials and directions to set up their portal account should they forget their password.
If parents/guardians have multiple students (grades 6-12) within the Bristol Warren Regional School District, they will be given one login account (for each parent/guardian) for the district that provides them with portal access for the family.
To request a password reset:
- If your account has been disabled, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Include the following information and request a password reset:
- Your name and the following information for each of your children in Grades 6-12:
- Student’s Name
- Current Grade in School
- Date of Birth
Set Your Preferences-Very Important
This allows the system to send you an email with a temporary password should you forget your password.
- Go to the top right hand corner of the window and click on “Set Preferences”.
- On the top “Security” Tab, please input your email account address,
- Choose a “Security Question” and “Answer”.
- “Confirm Answer”