Bristol-Warren Integrated Preschool Program
The application window has closed for the 3 and 4-year-old preschool community partners at Hugh Cole Elementary School. If you wish to be placed on a waiting list for the 2023-2024 school year, please contact the Early Childhood Coordinator at 401-253-4000 ext. 8214
The BWRSD offers Integrated Preschool half-day programming at Hugh Cole Elementary School. Students are referred to the program based on their individualized education plan with additional slots available for model peers. Please note for community partner model peers:
- This lottery-based program will begin each September and will follow the BWRSD school calendar vacations and holidays.
- AM and PM half-day classrooms are available.
- Preschool peers must toilet independently and have appropriate social behavior and language skills.
- Children must be 3 or 4 years of age on or before September 1 of the school year of attendance.
- Peer applicants must complete a Child Outreach Screening to be considered for the program. Click here to complete a brief form and our Child Outreach staff will contact you to set up an appointment.
For more information, contact Ms. Deana Dufficy, Early Childhood Coordinator at 401-253-4000 ext. 8214.