Subscribing to Email Notifications for Grades
Parents of Mt. Hope High School and Kickemuit Middle School students can now subscribe to receive email messages from the Aspen Family Portal when a grade below the threshold defined by the parent is recorded in the teacher grade book.
Setting Up a Subscription
- Login to the Family Portal
- Click the Family tab
- Click the Notification side-tab:
- At the top of the page, select the checkbox next to your email address.
- Select the Subscribe checkbox to receive email notifications for Grades.
- Define a Grade Threshold by typing a value between 1 and 100 in the box as shown above. The system will send an email when the student receives a grade below this percentage.
- Your changes to this screen are saved automatically. There is no SAVE button.
- To change the email address associated with your Family Portal account, click Set Preferences on the settings bar at the top of the page, then the Security sub-tab.