The Bristol Warren Regional School District is registering age-eligible children for kindergarten. According to Rhode Island State law all children must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2020 to be eligible to register for kindergarten. All kindergartens are full day programs.
Please complete the following steps:
- Fill out our Pre-Registration Survey and select a first & second choice for your child's screening appointment, at the completion of the survey you will be given the link for our Online Registration program
- Log in or Create an account on the 'New Student Registration Screen'
- Follow the directions to register your child.
Due to recent events the Bristol Warren Regional School District has had to temporarily suspend in person registrations.
If you have not already uploaded documents into Registration
Gateway I would ask you to please do so as soon as it is convenient for you or you can email/fax or mail them to me. Please call me once your documents have been uploaded/sent and leave a message with a time that is convenient for me to call you back.
Here is the direct link to access Registration Gateway if you need to get back in at a later time:
Parent Orientation: POSTPONED
All parents should plan to attend the Kindergarten Orientation Session where you will receive valuable information from the District Administrators about our District and Kindergarten program.
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2020
Location: Hugh Cole School
50 Asylum Road
*Childcare activities during orientation will be available for children age 4 and up upon Sign up
Kindergarten Screening: POSTPONED
You will be able to reserve a Kindergarten Screening appointment when you register your child online. A letter will be sent home with your appointment time. This screening is different from the Child Outreach Screening your child may have received as a 3 or 4 year old.
School and Teachers:
You will receive 2 letters over the summer:
1. A letter from the Superintendent’s Office notifying you of your child’s school assignment.
2. A letter/postcard from your child’s school notifying you of his/her teacher assignment.
All elementary schools will host a “Get to Know Your School” session for all new kindergarten students. This is held just prior to the start of school. You will receive information in the mail regarding the date/time.