The Bristol Warren Regional School District is registering age-eligible children for kindergarten. According to Rhode Island State law all children must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2021 to be eligible to register for kindergarten. All kindergartens are full day programs.
Please complete the following steps:
- Fill out our Kindergarten Pre-Registration Survey, at the completion of the survey you will be given the link for our Online Registration program
- Log in or Create an account on the 'New Student Registration Screen'
- Follow the directions to register your child.
Due to recent events the Bristol Warren Regional School District has had to temporarily suspend in person registrations.
If you have not already uploaded documents into Registration
Gateway, please do so as soon as it is convenient for you or you can email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org Please call Student Support Services at 401-253-4000 Ext. 5127 once your documents have been uploaded/sent and leave a message with a time that is convenient for me to call you back.
An email be sent to you at a later time with more information regarding Kindergarten Screening. This screening is different from the Child Outreach Screening your child may have received as a 3 or 4 year old.
School and Teachers:
You will receive 2 letters over the summer:
1. A letter from the Superintendent’s Office notifying you of your child’s school assignment.
2. A letter/postcard from your child’s school notifying you of his/her teacher assignment.
All elementary schools will host a “Get to Know Your School” session for all new kindergarten students. This is held just prior to the start of school. You will receive information in the mail regarding the date/time.