The Bristol Warren Regional School District is now accepting kindergarten registrations for the 2022-23 school year. All children must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2022 to be eligible to register for kindergarten. Here is an overview of the process. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our Registration Clerk at 253-4000 ext. 5127.
The online registration window is now available through May 16, 2022.
- Fill out our Kindergarten Pre-Registration Form 2022-2023 (completion time approximately 5 minutes).
- At the end of the Kindergarten pre-registration form, you will be given a link to Registration Gateway, the online registration program (completion time approximately 15-20 minutes). Please see below for the documents needed to complete the registration.
- Log in to Registration Gateway or create an account on the “New Student Registration Screen”
- Follow the directions to register your child. Once all documents have been uploaded to the registration gateway, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to upload the documents, you may email them to email@example.com
- Students already enrolled in BWRSD preschool services must fill out the K pre-registration Form 2022-2023 and our Registration Clerk will contact the parent/guardian directly to review.
If you are unable to access our Kindergarten Pre-Registration Form and/or Online Registration, please make an appointment on our Registration Calendar (ADD LINK) to visit the District Administration Building located at 235 High St St. Bristol, RI for assistance. Questions regarding kindergarten registration should be directed to the Registration Clerk at 253-4000 ext. 5127.
The following documents must be uploaded to the Registration Gateway or brought to the registration appointment:
- Student Birth Certificate-Official State Long Version, Not State ID Card
- Student Health Record with up-to-date immunizations
- Student Transcript and most recent report card
- Proof of guardianship (if applicable)
- Proof of residency-see below policy requirements
Two proof of residency documents must be presented to the Registrar’s office during the registration appointment for verification. You must provide 2 current sources of residency verification: One primary source from list A and one secondary source from list B. You may use list C only if it is determined that you are unable to provide the items listed in both A and B.
List A (Primary)
*Mortgage statement or
*Real Estate tax bill or
*Formal lease signed by both parties or
*Notarized letter from landlord including current date, name of landlord, name of tenant/s and address-must be accompanied by a Real Estate tax bill or mortgage statement in the landlord’s name.
List B (Secondary)
*Household utility bill or
*Gas or Water bill or
*Electric or Oil bill
List C (Affidavit of Residency)-only if unable to use options A and B. Must provide all three documents
*Notarized Affidavit of Residency by Parent-cannot be notarized by an employee of BWRSD or
*Notarized Affidavit of Residency by Resident-cannot be notarized by an employee of BWRSD
*One item from either A or B in Resident’s name
Parent/Legal Guardian must submit a photo ID (driver's license or passport) to complete the registration.
Any child qualified for admission to BWRSD may at any time be admitted to school by completing the established residency and admission protocols.