Help Us Educate Our Students and Grow Your Industry through Partnerships
We need your business and expertise to help us make our students' education real and relevant. We want to partner with your business in order to provide our students real-world work experiences. Let’s help students explore career opportunities and develop a skilled workforce, through strategic partnerships with Mt. Hope High School (MHHS).
Three ways your business may be positively impacted by helping our CTE students?
- Expand your Brand. MHHS will use your logo on our school CTE materials to spread the word about our partnership.
- Shape in school and job site experiences. Meet with teachers in select CTE fields and help them to stay current in their field, and provide industry experiences that will strengthen the skills of students.
- Give Back. Your business can give back to our local community in as little as 2 hours per week for 5 weeks (Husky Shadow experiences and up to 4 hours per week for 10 weeks or completion of half of the required 80 hours of industry-based experience for certification).
- Fill out a proposal form for Mt Hope High School.
- The College and Career Coordinator will review your proposal and schedule a meeting to discuss scalable goals and processes for your business and our school to partner together.
- Join one of our CTE Program Advisory Boards (application coming soon!)
- We will then invite you to an orientation reviewing expectations and the student process to ensure a smooth transition for you and the student.
START YOUR PARTNERSHIP WITH MHHS TODAY!