- Intellectual Curiosity
Beliefs About Learning
- Students Learn best when in a trusted, supportive and respectful environment in which they feel physically and emotionally safe.
- Student should experience equal opportunities to work independently and collaboratively in a cooperative manner.
- Students should have choices in their education based on their unique learning style and future goals that provide them the opportunity to achieve success at their own pace.
- Student learn best when they are engaged in challenging curricula that provides the opportunity to solve authentic, real world problems.
- Technology is a vital instructional tool used to enhance and support teaching and learning.